Committee on Academic Integrity Pre-Hearing Conference: Morris
Appendix to Policy
This appendix supports Administrative Procedure: Student Academic Integrity Misconduct Procedures - Morris Campus.
Purposes for the Pre-hearing Conference are:
- To identify the advocate/advisers or attorneys of the parties.
- To review the complaint.
- To verify no conflicts of interest or bias exist.
- To determine the Order of Proceeding to be followed at the regular hearing (Appendix: Committee on Academic Integrity Order or Proceedings: Morris).
- To review the date, time, and place for the hearing.
- To review the names of potential witnesses that may be scheduled to appear.
- To discuss the possible resolution of the complaint without a hearing.
- To resolve special considerations, answer other questions, or share information prior to the hearing.