Printed on: 05/25/2018. Please go to http://policy.umn.edu for the most current version of the Policy or related document.
APPENDIX TO POLICY
Student Proctors and Graders: Morris
This appendix supports Administrative Procedure: Student Academic Integrity Misconduct Procedures - Morris Campus.
- Any use of student proctors or graders must adhere to Administrative Policy:
- Student proctors and graders should maintain the highest possible level of integrity.
- The decision whether to use student proctors or graders will be left to the discretion of the individual instructor, although a student may request proctoring. The proctor may be
- the instructor with or without the assistance of others
- a person or persons chosen by the instructor
- proctoring will not be wholly delegated except in the case of the unavoidable absence of the instructor from the campus.