All communication should include the cardholder's Employee ID.
Changes - Limits, Names, etc.
- Submit a written or e-mail request (from Department Card Administrator) to the PCard Office for the following changes:
- Default ChartField
- Department Address
- Transaction Limits (changing limits is very restricted, as a result, all requests will not be approved)
- Contact the issuing bank (24 Hours a Day at 1-800-344-5696) for assistance
- If the bank is unable to resolve the situation, contract the PCard Office at [email protected] for assistance.
Lost or Stolen
- Contact the issuing bank immediately.
Available 24 Hours a Day at 1-800-344-5696 to cancel the card.
- Send email communication to your Department Card Administrator and to PCard Office at [email protected].
- Receive replacement card.
Card will be sent to the billing address for the cardholder within 7 to 10 days.
Malfuctioning, Damaged or Card Replacement
- Contact the PCard Office at [email protected]
Transfer, Termination, Cancellation, or Suspension
- Department Card Administrator should send an email to the PCard Office at [email protected] Destroy the procurement card.