Printed on: 04/11/2021. Please go to for the most current version of the Policy or related document.
University of Minnisota  Procedure

Change in University Travel Card Status

Administrative Procedure

All communication should include the cardholder's Employee ID.

Changes - Limits, Names, etc.

  • Submit a written or e-mail request (from Department Card Administrator) to the PCard Office for the following changes:
    • Default ChartField
    • Department Address
    • Names
    • Transaction Limits (changing limits is very restricted, as a result, all requests will not be approved)

Declined/Blocked Transactions

  • Contact the issuing bank (24 Hours a Day at 1-800-344-5696) for assistance
  • If the bank is unable to resolve the situation, contract the PCard Office at for assistance.

Lost or Stolen

  • Contact the issuing bank immediately.

Available 24 Hours a Day at 1-800-344-5696 to cancel the card.

Card will be sent to the billing address for the cardholder within 7 to 10 days.

Malfuctioning, Damaged or Card Replacement

  • Contact the PCard Office at

Transfer, Termination, Cancellation, or Suspension

  • Department Card Administrator should send an email to the PCard Office at Destroy the procurement card.

Document Feedback