Printed on: 04/11/2021. Please go to for the most current version of the Policy or related document.
University of Minnisota  Procedure

Change Procurement Card Status

Administrative Procedure

All communication should include the cardholder's Employee ID.

Lost or Stolen

  • Contact the issuing bank immediately.

    Available 24 Hours a Day at 1-800-344-5696 to cancel the card.

  • Send email communication to your Department Card Administrator and to PCard Office at
  • Receive replacement card.

    Card will be sent to the billing address for the cardholder within 7 to 10 days.

Changes - Roles, Limits, Names, etc.

  • Submit a written or e-mail request (from Department Card Administrator) to the PCard Office for the following changes:
    • Reconciler, Approver (must include Internet ID)
    • Default ChartField
    • Department Address
    • Names
    • Transaction Limits (changing limits is very restricted, as a result, all requests will not be approved)

Malfunctioning Card - Contact the PCard Office

Transfer, Termination, Cancellation, or Suspension

  • Department Card Administrator should send an email to the PCard Office at Destroy the procurement card.

Document Feedback