Forms Library Help

  1. How can I find the form I want?

    You have several options:

    • View all U-wide forms Alphabetically
    • Search by Title or Number (UM, BA, GS or other designation)
  2. How can I tell if a form is interactive?

    Look in the "Type" column for the form of interest. There are 4 options:

    • View/Order - Form is paper only and must be ordered from U Stores.
    • View/Print - Form can be printed from the web site.
    • Interactive - Form can be filled out on line and printed.
    • On Line Transaction- Form can be filled out and sent electronically.

Need More Help?

If you have questions about finding a particular form on this site, please call the Policy Librarian at 612-624-4372 for assistance.